PRAD Group was commissioned to provide a study of the entire campus Electrical Distribution System and to provide a generator that will be equal to the total campus load during the down time.
PRAD Group is also providing an Energy Management and Central Plant Study in order to reduce the size of the generator. Several alternatives are being studied, including different loop systems and different incoming services to the campus.
- Program Management
- Construction Management
- Design Services
- Campus Electrical Distribution System Study
- Provide Generator to Equal Total Campus Load
- Energy Management and Plant Study
- Electrical Engineering Study Services
- Mechanical Engineering Study Services
- Project Cost $1 million
- Campus-WideAuxiliary Power and Energy Management Study
- Loop Systems Alternatives Studied